Tuesday, August 6, 2013

{Shopping} ASOS Haul-Mixed Prints


I want to start sharing some of my shopping hauls with you guys! I need to justify these frivolous expenses somehow, and sharing is caring right? I'm a serious impulse buyer, but what can I say? I love beautiful things and if its practical, the idea of going another day without the object of my desire nags at my sartorial conscious to the point that I actually breathe a sign of relief after going through the transactions resulting in that comforting confirmation email letting me know my new loves are on their way home. 

Exhibit A:  I totally fell in love with the design on this embroidered clutch bag by ASOS.  I got some really good use out of it when I went to Cali, I swear it complimented every.single. outfit! Thank the Lawd I copped it before it sold out. For similar Antrhopologie has some great options like {this} one which is a steal for only $24 or {this} one on sale for $39!!!

Exhibit B: How cute is my new leopard print passport holder? Nothing like travelling in style! I hope I can get some good mileage out of it this year.

xoxo, 
Vanessa

1 comment: